Pumpkin Spiced Chai Tea Latte Rich in antioxidants and flavor, this will be a new fall favorite.
Try to make one yourself and take this opportunity to enjoy the real pumpkin. The best pumpkins are sweet butter or sugar pumpkins. The choice of pumpkin has a great influence on the final flavor and sweetness of the beverage. However, canned mud is also good, and using it will soon bring you delicious drinks.
Ingredients and condiments of Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte:
1 cup oat, almond, cashew, or non-dairy milk of choice, heated
1 tbsp pure unsweetened pumpkin puree
1 tsp matcha powder
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tbsp maple syrup or raw honey
Practice and Steps of Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte:
- Steam pumpkin or grind it into mud in microwave oven.
- Prepare to extract Italian concentrated beans. 9g per person is almost enough.
- Powder pressing.
- If you want to add sugar, you can add it in this step.
- Pour the pumpkin mud into the milk tank, stir it, filter if possible, remove some pumpkin dregs, so that the taste will be better, the flavor of pumpkin will be preserved.
- Bubble milk.
- Combine heated non-dairy milk with matcha powder, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and sweetener of choice. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Enjoy the delicious Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte.