Nowadays, female friends pay more and more attention to their health. Many people choose to drink tea to support their families. In this sleepy spring, drinking tea is a good choice to relieve fatigue. But for women, the particularity of their physique determines that they need to be careful when drinking tea.
In addition, when people reach middle age, various functions of the body begin to decline. Especially women, the rate of aging is significantly higher than men. Therefore, many people begin to pay attention to health preservation. Now I have summarized five kinds of tea that can be used for beauty and beauty. Women who want to use tea to nourish people may as well learn more about it.
For female friends, they all hope to become beautiful. Some people are keen on cosmetic surgery, some are keen on cosmetics, and some people take beauty and beauty supplements. Today, we are introducing the effect of drinking tea to achieve beauty and beauty.
- Rose black tea
Prepare some dried rose flowers and black tea, and cook them together according to your preferences. The taste of the rose drinking black tea will blend together. Take a sip, you can not only taste the light floral fragrance of the rose, but also the sweet taste of black tea, which is very pleasant.
As we all know, rose black tea contains more vitamins, minerals, etc., which can relieve the mood well, which is very beneficial for women. But it is worth noting that although rose black tea can beautify and beautify, it can not be drunk every day, and it may cause excessive internal heat.
- Medlar chrysanthemum tea
Soaking Chinese wolfberry and chrysanthemum together can beautify and beautify the skin and resist fatigue. If you choose a good chrysanthemum, the effect will be better. Qingchi chrysanthemum, produced in Kaifeng, the ancient capital, is rich in natural conditions and mature in picking and planting technology, making the flowers plump, compact in petals and bright in color. It is not only liked by local friends, but also spread throughout the country.
In addition, Qingchi Chrysanthemum contains many nutrients, such as inulin, amino acid, vitamins, etc., which can refresh the mind, protect the eyes, and wolfberry, which complement each other and are ingeniously combined, which is suitable for most people to drink, and its brewing method is relatively simple. Just take one flower to soak in a cup, and the nutrient elements will be integrated into it, and the tea soup will become clear yellow, which is very refreshing to drink, It is also a good helper for women’s beauty and anti-aging, and an ideal scented tea that can be drunk frequently.
- Oolong tea
Oolong tea belongs to the semi-fermented tea category. Its color, aroma and taste are partly from fresh leaf raw materials, and the other part is produced by enzymatic reaction. Oolong tea is between black tea and green tea, with both aroma. After brewing, it has a strong taste and mellow taste. The more common oolong tea on the market can be divided into northern Fujian oolong, southern Fujian oolong, Taiwan oolong, and Guangdong oolong.
- Lavender lemon tea
It is mainly made of lavender and lemon. You can add appropriate honey according to your taste, and add water according to the size of the brewing container. After brewing, the tea soup will turn pale yellow, and when you drink it, it will not only have the fragrance of lemon, but also have the faint fragrance of flowers. It is rich in vitamin C, which can timely supplement nutrition for the body, which is very beneficial for women.
- Hibiscus Tea
Hibiscus Tea, also known as roselle, is rich in amino acids, protein, etc., and can be matched with peach blossom and rock sugar. After brewing, the tea soup turns red, and has a strong floral fragrance and sweet taste in the mouth. Drinking it properly can alleviate aging. Persisting in drinking it is of great help to women’s health. You must avoid fasting when drinking tea.
Women should pay attention to the following points when drinking tea
- When drinking tea, you should control the proportion of tea. It should not be too thick. Don’t drink too much tea at night, so as not to affect the quality of sleep. Light tea is good for health.
- When brewing, the water temperature should be 80 ℃, 2~3 minutes is good, and 3 grams of tea should be washed with 150 ml of water, which is more appropriate.
- Black tea, represented by Pu’er tea, needs to be washed before brewing, and the first brew should be soaked in boiling water for 10 seconds, and then poured out before drinking again. This taste is more mellow.
- It is most appropriate to drink three cups of tea a day. Drink between 9 and 10 o’clock in the morning, afternoon tea between 1 and 3 o’clock after lunch, evening tea between 6 and 7 o’clock in the evening, and not after 9 o’clock.
- Choose the appropriate tea according to your own constitution. People with a hot constitution can choose green tea, chrysanthemum tea, etc; People who are weak and have cold hands and feet can choose black tea; Oolong tea is suitable for most people; Black tea can be used to relieve greasy after meals.