Hibiscus Tea is made of roselle and belongs to the category of scented tea. It is also known as the pyrophorus god and Luohua god. It has the effect of beauty, slimming and blood pressure reduction, especially suitable for women. It contains flavor acid, vitamin C, elderberry glycoside, citric acid and other nutrients.
Hibiscus Tea is beneficial to balance blood lipids, improve calcium absorption, promote digestion, detoxify and promote hydration, relieve body fatigue, and alleviate the effects of excessive drinking. roselle will stop growing at 10 ℃ and wither at 5 ℃, so it is difficult to plant in temperate regions. Hibiscus Tea is an annual herb of Malvaceae, which can be used for both medicine and food. Roselle is native to West Africa and South Asia, where it has been used for hundreds of years. Now it is cultivated in Fujian, Guangdong, Yunnan and Taiwan in China.
The brewing method of Hibiscus Tea
Ingredients: 10g dried roselle, proper amount of rock sugar or honey.
- Put a proper amount of roselle into the pot, add water and boil it over medium heat, turn off the heat after 3 minutes, and soak it in the residual temperature for 5 minutes.
- After filtering the tea residue, pour the tea into the cup, and add rock sugar or honey after the roselle tea is slightly cooled (high temperature will destroy the nutrition of honey) to increase the sweetness.
- If the direct brewing method is adopted, the quantity of hot water is only about 180cc. However, it is necessary to cover the cup with a lid and froth for 5-8 minutes to let roselle taste.
- If you don’t like to drink hot tea, you can also add appropriate ice cubes after brewing. In addition, Hibiscus Tea and green tea can be mixed.
- Hibiscus Tea should be drunk after meals, which can help digestion of the intestines and stomach, but it should not be drunk more for people with stomach deficiency and cold.
- Use 60 grams of roselle, 170 grams of black plum, 150 grams of hawthorn, and 4500 grams of water. After boiling in high heat, simmer in low heat for 30 minutes. Add a proper amount of white sugar (according to personal taste) to make the ice taste better. When drinking, you can also add brandy and ice cubes. Drinking an appropriate amount is beneficial to health.
Raw materials: Roselle, water 1500ml, honey.
- Take 1 soup pot, put 1/2 water into it, and put roselleinto it and cook it slowly over low heat.
- Remove the scum after the water rolls.
- Take 1 soup bowl, put it into practice 2, add some honey and stir.
How to store Hibiscus Tea?
Whether placed in a bag or a closed tank, remember to seal the bag or tank mouth to avoid oxidation or moisture, and be sure to store it in a dry and ventilated place.
- Place in a cool and dry place
The ultraviolet ray and heat energy in the light will cause chemical changes in the tea material, and the nutrient content will also be lost. Therefore, it is better to store Hibiscus Tea in an opaque material and place it in a cool place.
- Place in refrigerator
If you buy a large amount of Hibiscus Tea at one time and can’t use it all, you’d better put it in the refrigerator to refrigerate and extend the taste appreciation period. However, attention must be paid to isolate the odor in the refrigerator, separate it from other items with strong odor, and pay attention to moisture prevention.
Taboo of Hibiscus Tea
- Drink less if you have too much acid in your stomach.
- Because of the cold sex, women in physiological period and pregnancy should not try.